The right audio equipment, software and sound infrastructure enhance customer experience (CX) and make your job easier
Future Dimensions Media offers clients in the retail space a turnkey solution to in-store sound and background music. Using state-of-the-art audio equipment and software matters because:
- It enhances the listening experience of your customers which puts them in a better mood to shop
- It makes managing in-store music/ads/radio play etc. far easier and more streamlined for your in-house team once we’ve set you up.
Our offering allows you to:
- Synchronise consistent sound to your brand across all your stores
- Connect a dedicated media player loaded with the designed playlist to your existing audio infrastructure
- Perform real-time uploads and remote monitoring of your audio network
Let’s explore the key features and advantages of what we use to make your in-store music match your brand and create an optimal ‘buying mood’.
Tools of the Trade: Future Dimensions Audio Equipment and Software Explained
The Bosch Range of Audio Equipment
Bosch offers professional, powerful equipment in compact housing, reliable and qualitative award-winning technology.
- High quality sound: Bosch amplifiers are powerful for the retail environment and speakers offer excellent sound quality.
- Affordability: Given the high sound quality, Bosch amps and speakers are highly cost effective.
- Tamper proof: They also come with option of no front controls, so volumes are tamper-proof.
- Compact: Bosch ceiling speakers are compact in design to fit into most retail environments and are economical loudspeakers offering great acoustic quality and dispersion of sound.
The DSPPA Range of Audio Equipment
Advantages of DSPPA wall mount speakers:
- clear and powerful directional sound
- fashionable design
- long-term durability
Audio Software: Streamlining In-Store Music
One of our services if to provide clients with, and set up bespoke software to manage and support in-store music. The software we supply can be configured based on the protocols allowed on your network (Cloud based or LAN).
The Future Dimensions Content Management System
The content management server (CMS) we can provide you with is either hosted in the cloud or locally as a server on your unique network. The CMS used to:
- Manage audio playback devices (media players) on your network
- Monitor and support audio playback devices (media players)
- Manage playlist and other content e.g. deejay radio play or in-store advertisements
- Create advanced playlist scheduling (a huge advantage for planning ahead)
- Reporting – Playback reports, media player connectivity reports
- Assigned user access and roles: so you have control over who plays what and when
Advantages of Future Dimensions Playback Devices (media players)
Playback devices are located at various locations on your network where audio is required. The advantages of using the right media player include:
- Easily manages play content: Top-of the-range media players play and download content as scheduled in the CMS, making them extremely user-friendly.
- Adaptability: Solutions can be integrated with various types of media player hardware configured with various operating systems including: Windows I Linux I Android
- Enhances listener experience: Connecting a media player device (such as Raspberry Pi) to your current audio infrastructure will enhance your in-store audio network by programming content strategically, similar to what satellite radio can achieve, yet at a fraction of the cost.
The Raspberry Pi and Giada Our Preferred Media Players
At Future Dimensions our preferred devices for media players are:
- Raspberry Pi
We use these players because they offer our clients some key advantages, including being:
- Easy to use: End users don’t need to have have extensive programming experience since these media players are aimed at those just learning about programming. That means your staff won’t battle and will learn to use them quickly.
- Efficient: These players pack a punch and work in a streamlined manner. They offer optimal code readability, allowing users to type concepts using fewer number of lines. Python (Raspberry Pi’s programming language) also has an automatic memory management function.
- Environmentally friendly: small card sized products are easy to recycle and don’t release as much Co2 into the environment, i.e.: unlike big servers that need lots of energy and extensive cooling systems.
Now that you’ve gained some insight into the technical aspects of what we do, we look forward to speaking with you about creating an in-store environment that enhances the brand experience of your customer and compliments your brand personality. Get in touch today to level up with Future Dimensions.